In today’s day and age, almost all markets are characterized by ever growing uncertainties. The economy is just not what it used to be and this means that all businesses have lesser budgets to work with. It has become a need for all businesses existing and functioning in different niches and industries to try cutting their costs as much as they possibly can. Further, businesses also need to do all they possibly can do for improving their marketing efficiency. One of the best ways businesses can do is by reducing their variable costs and this includes their ID cards. For some businesses, ID cards are a very much needed expense and in most occasions, this ‘expense’ depends on the number of people that have been registered.
The point is that it is important for all businesses to incur the costs related to ID cards but that being said they don’t need to break the bank if they are smart enough to transition from plastic cards to teslin ID cards. You might not know this but teslin plastic cards actually have tones of benefits over traditional cards. One of the main benefits is cost-savings but there are actually a plenty of benefits that businesses can avail by opting for teslin ID cards made by using teslin card printing technologies. If you have been meaning to make the transition to teslin ID cards but still haven’t been able to make up your mind, then read on further to know the key benefits and the most compelling benefits of opting for teslin cards made from teslin card printing technologies. So without much further ado, let’s get straight into it.
1. Enhanced Durability :- Teslin actually has a very high ink absorption and this means that the images which are printed by using teslin card printing technologies are ‘locked’ and this is something which prevents soiling as well the usual wear and tear. On top of this, Teslin has very lamination strength and this is mainly because the Teslin substrate is around 10 times stronger than most other synthetic materials. What this means is that if any laminate applied to the material will naturally be very resistant to peeling and will further provide great flexibility.
2. Appearance :- The small holes in Teslin that help you in locking images can actually provide very good color reproduction when variable data needs to be protected like barcodes. Variable data like the barcodes are protected from damage and this ensures that the function of the card doesn’t change in any way whatsoever.
3. RFID protection :- Teslin cards made out of teslin card printing technologies have micro-holes and this means that Teslin can very easily absorb electricity accumulation. This means that the magnetic stripe of the card remains protected and the embedded electronic devices also remain insulated as well buffered.
4. Security :- Teslin ID cards made by using teslin card printing technologies are actually very difficult to copy. Such cards can be combined very easily by using a wide range of security features especially when such features are bonded with PVC and other materials. The ‘security’ features being mentioned here are actually laser engraving features, security markings and very high-resolution color photography.
5. Brand Management :- In today’s day and age, plastic cards are no longer abundant in any way whatsoever. So if you are worried about portraying high-end brands in any way whatsoever, then you must know that Teslin cards made out of Teslin card printing technologies, can actually work as good as plastic cards. Further, it is very easy to print paper as well as teslin ID cards in full color by simply using traditional color or digital prints. If and when you do so, you will see that the brand’s PMS color can get easily matched so that your brand remains protected.
The Bottom Line
There you have it, those were the key benefits that different businesses can potentially avail by making the transition from traditional cards to teslin cards made out of teslin card printing technologies. On top of all the benefits that have been mentioned above, you should also know that teslin cards also have a huge lifespan and can easily last up to 10 years.