Building Information Modeling is a process of creating and managing information for a built asset. BIM is the process of management and creating information through the whole life cycle of a construction project, from initial design all the way through to construction, maintaining and finally de-commissioning, through the use of digital Modelling. Everything’s about cooperation – between engineers, proprietors, modelers and projects workers that how they develop a structure.
Building Information Modeling permits plan and development groups to convey about plan and arrange data across various levels that has been concealed previously. This data stays with the undertaking, from prior to starting development, directly all through its lifetime. It likewise assists with breaking down any expected effects.
- Estimate tender documents & tender administration.
- Tender estimate budget preparation.
- Estimate of cost plan throughout all design stages.
- Estimate of whole life cost (WLC).
- Procurement method and strategy advice.
- Preparation of BQ for all trades.
- Preparation priced BQ (PTE) (Pre-Tender Estimate)
- Preparation of Value Engineering studies / cost optimization/ peer review services
- Tender estimate analysis and tender report.
- Preparation of tender analysis and tender report
- Negotiation and assisting in selecting winner tender.
- Preparation of contact document based on post tender negotiations
- Verification of tender BQ quantities
Post Contract Services:
- Rules of Measurement.
- Estimate of Confirmed amount of funding.
- Preparation of final account
- Secondment of quantity surveyors of different categories to Clients.
- Preparing / checking interim monthly payments applications.
- Control estimate during the construction process.
- Preparing / checking variation orders.
- Establishing Change Management Procedure.
- Contract management.
- Administration of Provisional sum (PS) and Prime cost (PC) items.
- Re-measurement of quantities.
- Cost to completion and cost value reconciliation value (CVR).
- Tender administration.
- Commercial management.
- Management of claims & disputes.
Project Contract Administration:
Our proven contract management methodologies enable us to execute the project in accordance with the terms of project contract. Our project contract administration provides early advice on how contracts can be set up and managed to avoid claims, and how to deal with claims when they do occur. We have the ability to provide such advice for all stages of a project in addition to writing contractual letters, claims, contract variations and providing dispute resolution services.
Main 6 benefits of BIM in the design and construction process:
- Cost and resource savings.
- Greater efficiency and shorter project lifecycles.
- Increased productivity and speeds up delivery.
- Higher quality results.
- Faster and efficient processes.
- Prevention of errors.
BIM accomplishes something other than offering engineers a sight at the structure’s actual provisions. It’s a common information asset where planners and partners can store the entirety of their thoughts and make complex computations on the fly. Present-day engineers are utilizing this work process to plan superior structures that are proficient and groundbreaking.
BIM helps us to produce the highest quality buildings for our clients.