Do you have a website and you want to convert it into a complete eCommerce store? WooCommerce helps you to sell your products from the WordPress website. WooCommerce plugins you find here will help you to get more sales from the traffic you already have.
Finding the right WooCommerce plugins and add-ons can be intensive. WordPress comes with a lot of plugins, so how do you know which plugin is best suited for your niche.
Let’s discuss important WooCommerce plugins that help you to make a website easy to navigate.
OptinMonster is one of the top lead generation and pop-up tools for WooCommerce because it’s easy to use. It allows you to create stunning campaigns like popups, floating bars, and full-screen welcome notes.
This plugin comes with easy editors to allow you eye-catching WooCommerce popups that grow your email list and boost sales while you are working with major marketing services like Constant contact, Sendinblue, and Mailchimp.
Its analytical tools help you to reach your goals. You can assess the performance of your campaigns and select the highest-performing channel for your brand.
- More than 50 beautiful templates and 9 campaigns types to choose from
- Coupon Wheel options ( Amazing option to instantly increase sales)
- Gamified wheel and countdown timers to make your website interactive
- Campaign triggers like exit-intent
- Languages to choose depending on the location
- Custom design for HTML and CSS
- Sidebar widgets to help you show all your posts and pages
Constant Contact is the email marketing tool. It easily integrates with the WooCommerce plugin. Once integrated with WooCommerce you can track customer’s emails and show them products.
- Mobile optimized contact forms
- Easy signup options
- Complete integration with Constant integration
- Monitor Constant account activity
- Send auto-generated welcome email
- Display multiple contact forms
Referral Candy for WooCommerce
Referral Candy makes it easy to set up and manage affiliate marketing for customers. You can create an awesome referral or affiliate platform by allowing loyal customers to share your service and get free coupons. Actually, a referral link is a URL that allows a company to promote its products or web content. This URL contains an affiliate ID that automatically lets the owners know about the visitor activity on your website.
Referral programs are a great platform to earn more profits and reward loyal customers. Additionally, you will be able to bring back existing customers to take advantage of their referral benefits.
- Track referral engagements, customer share, and new sales
- Cross channel campaign to make it easier for the customers
- Distribute the rewards like coupons, cash and gifts automatically
Visit More: Woocommerce Development Services.